Ballston Spa, NY
MTECH Laboratories, LLC
Advanced Engineering, Research, and Development
MTECH Laboratories offers advanced custom engineering, design, and prototype development.
MTECH specializes in developing high-performance, compact, cryogenic-based electronics systems and devices.
MTECH fully integrates high- and low-power systems into cryostats with supporting subsystems (instrumentation and controls), cryo-coolers, and the appropriate thermal and magnetic shields.
High-power systems include:
Low-power systems include:
MTECH’s highly experienced, uniquely qualified team of physicists, cryogenic engineers, and technicians specialize in the following areas:
• Conventional and cryogenic power electronics
• Conventional and cryogenic low-noise circuitry
• Cryogenic electronics
• Custom superconducting thin films and busses
• Low-temperature electronics components
• Biomedical applications (NMR, ESR...)
• RF coils
• Site Evaluation
• Industrial MRI systems
• Ultra-low-noise MRI Preamplifiers
• Custom magnets
• Energy storage
• Field Analysis
Software Systems Engineering:
• Labview application programming
• C++, Spice modeling
• Custom test hardware and software
• Advanced control system modeling
MTECH's team of engineers, physicists, and consulting engineers combines over 100 years of experience in these fields. MTECH also has close ties to several national laboratories and universities. These relationships expand and complement MTECH's capabilities.